Item No.: Y-FO-FC-025
The GYXTW53 armoured loose tube fiber optic Cable, constructed with a central tube filled with water blocking jelly giving it excellent water and moisture resistance. Two corrugated steel armouring and two steel wires strengthening with in the inner PE sheath and an outer PE sheath give this cable excellent tensile strength, mechanical and environmental protection.They have small diameter, light weight and installation friendly since they come in a single tube with loose tube fiber count up to 12 fibers. Their compact construction protects the loose tube from shrinking, the double armour makes it crush, rodent and impact resistance, the outer PE sheath gives it ultraviolet protection.
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
- PE sheath gives excellent UV protection
- Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
- Long delivery length
- Adopted to Outdoor distribution
- suitable for outdoor distribution through ducts, conduits or aerial pipe lines.
- Long distance and local area network communication
- Used outdoor cabling